PAPCHERMO PEAK 6187M
- Trip Grade: Easy
Phapchermo peak (6187m/20298ft) was first climbed in 1955. This is a relatively attractive snow peak, which lies due south of Tashi Lapcha. It has a well defined north by north-west ridge rising from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. To the west of the ridge the face forms a uniform snow slope broken by crevasses and seracs rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau glacier. Access to Phapchermo is mainly through the Rolwaling valley. For most of the 1980’s this route was closed due to the potential dangers which could be causes to the porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. The only other route from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazaar and Thame. Now the Rolwaling valley has once again been opened for trekking. The journey through Rolwaling takes one climbing a peak or two and crossing a high glaciated Pass followed by a descent and a return trek through new country. The trip through the Rolwaling valley is truly considered an exhilarating “mountaineering adventure”.
ROLWALING AND EVEREST COMBINED TREK Fly to and From Lukla
- DAY 01 : Arrival to Kathmandu .
- DAY 02 : Free day At kathmandu.
- DAY 03 : Kathmandu to Charikot/Ratomate.
- DAY 04 : Ratomate to Suridoban
- DAY 05 : Suridoban to Gongur Khola 1400m.
- DAY 06 : Gongur Khola to Simigaon 1900m.
- DAY 07 : Simigaon to Dongang.
- DAY 08 : Dongang to Pheding 3693m.
- DAY 09 : Pheding to Na 4183m.
- DAY 10 : Explore Na.
- DAY 12 : Na to Cho Rolpa.
- DAY 13 : Cho Rolpa to Noisy knob.
- DAY 14 : Knoisy Knob to Tashi Phuk (pass) 5700m.
- DAY 15 : Climb Phapchermo Peak of 6187m and trek to Thengpo.
- DAY 16 : Thengpo to Thame.
- DAY 17 : Thame t.
- DAY 18 : Namche.
- DAY 19 : Pakhding.
- DAY 20 : Lukla.
- DAY 21 : Kathmandu by flight.
0 Reviews on PAPCHERMO PEAK 6187M View All